Keep Your Skin Soft and Supple – Starting with Your Bathing Methods
– Don?t Shower for Too Long: Boiling hot, long showers are actually very detrimental, removing necessary oils from your skin. Try lukewarm showers instead!
– Careful When You Shave: As stated in a previous pose about razor-shaving safety, be sure to lubricate skin, use a clean razor, and shave in the direction of hair growth (not against it).
– Use Mild Soaps: Strong cleansing soaps can also strip your skin of necessary oils; look for a more gentle soap instead
– Pat Dry: Gently pat your towel against your skin after showering in order to allow your skin to absorb the remaining moisture on your skin
– Balm Post-Shower, If Necessary: It?s best you moisturize your skin as soon as you get out of the shower while your pores are still open in order to lock-in as much moisture as possible.